I just found out this last weekend that I'm going to be Building Counselor this summer at the Provo EFY (Especially for Youth).
This is a great summer job for me and pays a hundred dollars more a week than what I was getting as a regular EFY counselor that last two summers. It will be a hard, tiring job, but will be a great opportunity. I've been having a hard time with finances in the last few months and I'm glad I landed a job that will give me more financial security for the next school year.
Man, the Lord just keeps blessing me! I love it!

Congrats on the job that will pay more! I hope you will still enjoy the job even though you don't get to work with the youth as much. The Lord is truly watching over you, and by the way, that is one of my favorite pictures of the Savior you put in this post--the one with him holding the lamb. Thanks for keeping us all posted!
ReplyDeleteHow is this different from the EFY jobs from before? I'm glad that you landed the job again. Congrats on your audition going fabulous. Love ya!
ReplyDelete