Sunday, February 27, 2011

After 2 Months . . . .

I finally did it.  After two and a half months of avoiding the dating scene I went one not one, but TWO DATES this weekend.  It was so good for me.  I've had issues with dating in the last years, and I keep having times where I avoid going on dates, but I decided to change that this weekend.

On Friday night, I took a girl to a Utah Symphony concert where they performed a Haydn Symphony, Handel's Royal Fireworks Music, and Mendelssohn's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" with actors acting out dialogue from Shakespeare's play between movements.


On Saturday night, I took a girl to a concert with a variety of classical music that my Stake put on.  I actually performed in it myself playing in a string quartet of Eine Kleine Nacht Musik by Mozart and playing violin on Pie Jesu by Andrew Lloyd Webber.


So . . . it was a good weekend.  I'll try to keep up the dating.  It keeps me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad Jared! With all your recital stuff going on--it takes a lot to go out on dates too. I hope there are many more good experiences to come and less drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jared! I just peeked at your blog--hope that's OK! I know my sister would LOVE to go on a date with you--if she would old enough! :D Anyway, congrats on your recital and all the wonderful things you are doing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete