Sunday, February 27, 2011

Car Problems Temporarily Fixed Free of Charge :)

You know . . . they say that your car problems will be solved if you have a reliable car like a Toyota Camry.  Well, I'm very blessed to drive a Toyota Camry, but . . . no car is perfect. . . . or should I say purr...fect.

Well, throughout the last few months the windshield wipers on my car have been having issues and haven't been functioning right.  Because of that, I've had some awkward moments where I have been stuck in a rain storm and the windshield wipers wouldn't do the job.


Also, recently, I rolled down my driver side window and well, it wouldn't roll up.  Well, I was annoyed about these two things, because I didn't want to go into a mechanic.  

Well, I forgot something . . . . I have a roommate that knows how to work with cars.  So . . . on Thursday night, he took time out of his schedule to fix my windshield wipers and managed to get my window up until I feel like fixing it for good.  It made my life so much easier.  

Service is the bomb!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your roommate was able to help. It sounds like the Camry just keeps having issues. I hope we can keep her going long enough to make that new engine worth it. Thank your roommate from all the family--that sort of service is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete