Sunday, March 27, 2011

BYU and now KU!!!! What?!!!

In the last little while, I have started to become much more excited about College Basketball than I have in a long time.

Because of that, you can imagine the dissapointment I felt when on Thursday, BYU was defeated by Florida.

Jimmer sure looked like he wanted to kill everybody during the second half.  Of course, it didn't help that his team wasn't helping him out much throughout the game.  Arrgh!!!

It's okay, though.  BYU did such a great job this year and really opened up the nation and maybe even the world to BYU.

GO BYU!!!!!!!

but . .. . 

I thought for sure that KU would go far, because they were so good this year, but I found out today that they also lost.  You win some and you lose some, but 

MAN!!!  IT'S DISSAPOINTING!!!!!!!!

but hey . .. . 

KU STILL RULES!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was REALLY hoping that KU would pull it out this year. At least they made it one round further this year. IT is INCREDIBLY disappointing. I've been low all day for that and other reasons. Here's to hoping for better times in the future!

    ReplyDelete