Sunday, April 17, 2011

Awe . . . My Roommates . . . .They Make Life More Entertaining

So . ..  . after about 10:00 each night, the fun in my apartment begins.  If you are within the vicinity of our apartment at this time it is common to hear loud obnoxious noises such as a loud yell from my roommate, Collin.

Here are a few examples of some things we do:
Play the Wii such as the following games:
 OR . . .

I'm awful at both these games . . . . and I tend to get a little big angry when playing Super Smash Brothers at 2 in the morning when I keep losing . . . . . and losing . . . . .and losing ....... and losing ....... and (ANGER BUILDING) . . . losing. . . . .(SLAMMING OF BEDROOM) ..... not being able to sleep - VOW TO NEVER PLAY THE GAME AGAIN.

So . . . I avoid Super Smash Brothers.

Another favorite past time . . .  .watching random You Tube Videos.  Here's a recent one we watched that we found hilarious:
This is not a real movie trailer.  It's fake, but very funny.

We also like watching BYU Divine Comedy Spoofs.  Here are a few:
FIREBOLT
If you like Harry Potter, you should watch it.
PROVO, UT GIRLS
Addressing extremes of BYU Dating

We also like watching spoofs off of one of the worst You Tube videos ever: Friday.

HERE'S THE ORIGINAL YOU TUBE VIDEO OF FRIDAY

HERE'S A STAR WARS SPOOF OF IT
There are many more videos we watch, but I thought I would just give a sample.

Another thing we like to do is watch movies on our movie projector.  Yes. ... we have a movie projector, but it's not your typical movie projector.  My roommate, Caleb, managed to great one out of an overhead projector and LCD screen that we can connect to any computer and project movies onto our apartment wall.  He also bought a used stereo system.  This whole set-up only cost him out $80 as opposed to like $500.  We watched a few movies in the last week on it such as:
GANDHI

TANGLED

and
 
THE A TEAM
I really enjoyed all these movies.  If you haven't seen them.  I think they're worth seeing.

Besides these things, my roommates can be found doing some pretty out there things.  Here are links to a few videos of these things:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150155755249077&comments

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150155752429077
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150155751424077


Yeah . . . so . . . we're a crazy apartment.  But . . . all my roommates are great.  Here's the line-up:

Boomer Hawks

Tom Wall

Collin Nicholas and Jared Berensen

Caleb Squires

AND . . . . well . .. . 

ME


College goes so much better when you have good roommates. . . . .even if they're a little weird.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of roommates. Glad you get along so well and are able to find a way to unwind after a long day at school!

    ReplyDelete